Andaluz Apartments temporarily relaxes its conditions. We guarantee that if the travel advice for Spain is code orange within 2 weeks of departure due to Covid-19 and you want to cancel your trip, you will receive a voucher so that you can enjoy your stay at another time.
This applies to all new holidays booked from 15 December 2020 with departures between 2 January 2021 and 31 October 2021. We use the travel advice of the Netherlands.
The Corona voucher is valid for one year. So you have a year to book a new holiday. The new departure date may therefore also be after the validity of the voucher, as long as the booking has only been made within one year of issue.
Corona voucher terms and conditions:
- These conditions apply to the (exchange of the) Corona voucher, issued by Andaluz Apartments.
- The Corona voucher is only provided to the main booker of the original booking and the value of the Corona voucher corresponds to the travel amount you paid for the original booking.
- This Corona voucher can only be used for the (partial) payment of one or more apartments from the offer of Andaluz Apartments.
- The apartment must be booked directly through Andaluz Apartments and this Corona voucher can only be returned at the time of booking.
- The Corona voucher is valid for up to 1 year after the date of issue.
- If you spend less on booking than the value indicated on the voucher, you will receive a residual voucher, which will include the remaining amount. The date of issue and validity of the initially issued Corona voucher will continue to apply to this residual voucher.
- If you spend more than the value indicated on the Corona voucher when booking, you will have to pay the difference.
- If you cancel the newly booked trip after the Corona voucher is redeemed, you will again receive a voucher worth the amount spent. The new voucher will have the same validity period as the voucher previously issued.
- The Corona voucher is registered and strictly personal. Transfer of the (remaining) voucher is not possible.
- If Andaluz Apartments has some suspicion that this Corona voucher is invalid or counterfeit on the basis of any missing (security) features, it may de noticing it as invalid and refuse it as a means of payment and demand cash payment from the customer. Copying, copying, multiplying and/or reproducing this Corona voucher in any way is prohibited. In the case of infringement of this provision, a declaration shall be made.